Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > TOYOTA where have they gone
TOYOTA where have they gone

4899 Views 19 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-08 13:49:54

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-03-17 12:42:58
     SUPPORT can you please tell me why the last upgrade deleted almost all of the Toyota range!!!!!!!!
    2 months ago i did a rav4 TPMS system now there is no rav4 and there are very few listed in the Toyota range which was fully populated on the previous version.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-03-18 02:24:15 (Reply to:busaman)
     Lexus has also been shredded now the only models in both marques are AYGO, COASTER, CONDOR, COROLLA, DYNA, HIACE, HILUX, KEY REGIST, LAND CR, LITEACE,& SPACIO,

all of the programming functions are missing

SO PLEASE what is going on AUTEL you made me look a complete fool yesterday after i assured the customer i could do the job and i had to send them away

this is NOT acceptable practice.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-03-18 07:02:20 (Reply to:busaman)

We changed the menu structure of Toyota software, in order to help customers choose the car more directly. The new version will automatically shield contents that don't belong to this car according to response of ECU. Please tell us if there is problem that the software locate the car wrongly or cannot locate the car.

Previously, there is overlap between toyota and lexus menus that we can choose Lexus in toyota, and choose toyota cars in Lexus. Now we classify this clears that we can only choose Toyota cars in toyota software and same as Lexus.

We do this change in order to help customers locate the car more accurately and have less extra options. If you found there is any car cannot be located or located wrongly, please send us datalog timely for analysis. If you think this software change makes the car models less, please try to select the car manually, instead of AutoVIN.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-03-18 07:43:31 (Reply to:Autel Support)
      @ support there is no Lexus in Lexus at all!!!!!!!!! and only 11 models of Toyota  and no connection to rav4 (so far the only one i have tried) there is no programming functions in ANY  of them its a complete mess i want to program TPMS  but its not there please put it back to how it was it was OK before.

there was no auto ID and no function to do so the customer has gone now so i wont see the car until you have fixed the problem.

in future please only change functions that have been tried and tested this is a complete mess.
    regards

•   Level 3   
    (73) points
    MikeP

2015-03-18 08:29:08

I am seeing 37 Toyota models as long as USA is selected for area.

11 is showing if area is Europe or Other.

Same for Lexus.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-03-18 09:26:51 (Reply to:MikeP)
     That is correct mikeylikesit i am in the UK does yours show any Lexus at all or just other Toyota,s. somthing is very wrong it was working fine there are at least a hundred models between Toyota and Lexus now showing only 11

•   Level 3   
    (73) points
    MikeP

2015-03-18 10:34:58

Ah didn't realize where you were.

I see 11 models for Lexus/Europe but they are the same 11 seen under Toyota/Europe as you mentioned.

•   Level 2   
    (23) points
    votec

2015-03-18 17:49:35 (Reply to:Autel Support)

as with other users i have lost visual listings on vav4 i hav not connected to another rav4 as yet but are you saying it will pick it up automatically. if not then we have no path to follow.  it would seem to me having a manual option if the auto detect fails is a good option  

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-03-19 01:59:31 (Reply to:votec)
     @ votec i have tried it will not auto-detect the rav4 or connect in any way.

•   Level 5   
    (228) points
    tompidge

2015-03-19 04:22:44

After reading this post I am also from the UK, and I went into Lexus, and the vehicle list for europe are all Toyota vehicles, no Lexus vehicles at all?
  Total2 Pages